2 July 2012

Lost & Found






It's been a while. I know. But I promise this is worth it. I saw Anderson, McGinty, Webster, Ward and Fisher at 100 Club a while back as supporting acts for Kassidy. I was transfixed, could not take my eyes off that stage. 100 Club, originally scouted as a Jazz venue for its sound and set up has played host to some of the most infamous bands from punk to rock and what an amazing venue to see bands like this perform. The atmosphere is so amazing and intimate. I also saw Brother & Bones, who were mental. :) What a great night Stella, pints of wine and in the morning I woke up with  God Bless America on my fore arm and two massive new bands to start slutting off to my fellow people. Here is a sneak peek at the brilliance. Seriously, spread this gospel.




No comments:

Post a Comment